If you have been ticketed or arrested for shoplifting, you may be eligible to avoid prosecution if you successfully complete the shoplifting diversion program administered by Iowa Western Community College.
Please note, some requirements of this program are:
For more information about this program, or to register, please contact:
- register within ten days of your arrest or issuance of the theft citation;
- pay the $99.00 program fee;
- successfully complete the course in 60 days;
- be of good conduct and obey all federal, state, and local laws; and
- make restitution, if applicable.
Coordinator, Continuing Education
(800) 432-5852 ext. 3252.