Old-fashioned summer fun! The Council Bluffs Fire Department hosts hydrant parties on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. throughout the summer at various locations.
Hydrant parties are made possible thanks to our partners. We'd like to give a special thanks to Council Bluffs Water Works for providing the water and thanks to Centris Federal Credit Union for providing frozen treats.
2022 Hydrant Party Schedule:
- June 14: Robert's Park (1000 N 25th St)
- June 16: 21st Ave & S 9th St
- June 21: Baldwin Cir
- June 23: Poplar between Ash and Birch
- June 28: Bel Air Dr & Renner Dr
- June 30: River's Edge Park
- July 5: Lake St & Arnold Ave
- July 7: Curtis St & Ave F
- July 12: N 17th St & Ave F
- July 14: 25th Ave & Pavich Dr
- July 19: North Linden Ave & Walton Ave
- July 21: S 33rd St & 3rd Ave
- July 26: Berwick Cir
- July 28: Chippewa Ln & 32nd Ave
- Aug 2: Twelve Oaks Dr & Butler St
- Aug 4: Lakin Campus
A printable version of the 2022 hydrant party schedule can be found at www.councilbluffs-ia.gov/2263/Hydrant-Parties.
Hydrant parties are subject to change and will be canceled in the event of inclement weather. Check Facebook @CityofCB for updates.